Sunday, February 3, 2013

Drinking In Memories...and Motivation #ProjectLife365

Day 34:365 - #ProjectLife365
Day 1:5 #5ShotChallenge - "Words"
This is one of my favorite coffee mugs.
It holds a very special place in my heart.
It's from a bookstore in the Metro DC area that no longer exists.
At this bookstore I held my very first book signing in 2007 for Your Big Sister's Guide to Surviving College.

That was the day I truly embraced the fact that I am a published author.

I often drink from this mug when I need to be reminded of my accomplishment.
When I need to remember that no matter what I do in life... I will always have "published author" on my resume.

I often drink from this mug when I need to be reminded that I will not only have one published book with my name on it.

I was drinking from it today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?