Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Setting a Course for Adventure...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

We survived the Mayan Apocalypse and the remaining days of 2012 pretty much unscathed.
I'm ready for 2013!
The theme for this year... ADVENTURE!

Last year's theme was Do Epic Shit...
I believe I did more speculation on the epic shit I wanted to do rather than actually doing the epic shit.  And there is nothing wrong with that.  I like to think of it as the "planning phase" in the grand scheme of things
But... play time is definitely over...
After all... it's not Think Epic Shit... it's DO Epic Shit!

Adventure will be Do Epic Shit with more cowbell! 
(and probably a few shenanigans too)

This is NOT about making cliche resolutions... they are CRAP!
This is about taking my ideas and my intentions to a whole new level.
I want to go beyond setting and achieving goals...
I want to challenge myself.
I want to live life to it's fullest potential physically, emotionally, creatively, spiritually, professionally, and culturally.

Starting today... starting RIGHT NOW... and it's all going to unfold on this blog (and other social networks) as it happens.

You know I'm the Hashtag Ninja and I will definitely come up with some clever names for the adventures that correspond with the aforementioned life categories.
(Yes, I realize I just issued myself another challenge... apparently, it's addictive)

I'm really excited to share my Adventures with you!
You want in?  Let me know!
Planning some Adventures of your own this year?
Good!
Let's DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Great to have a theme for the year. I have a word of the year, but the theme looks like something I need to add.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?