Sunday, April 15, 2012

Being on My "Shit List" is a Good Thing...

There is something that you want to do…need to do…that you know will change your life.
Change it forever. Change it for the better.
Something epic.
You can see it. You can almost feel it…taste it… but for whatever long list of reasons, it seems to be out of your reach.
Impossible.
Or is it?

The time is now.
To be your own superhero.
To save yourself.
To be yourself.
To live out loud.
To live your dream.
To make an impact.
To make a difference.
To be free.
If you are reading this right now…
If you are breathing…
It's not too late.
If you were waiting for that perfect condition, it has arrived.
The time is NOW!

I've got some epic shit to do and I know you do too.
There's a saying… "Leap, and the net will appear." 

I'll hold your hand if you'll hold mine!

What is #DoEpicShit?
Weekly messages delivered directly to your inbox designed to help you on your journey to #DoEpicShit. The messages will be a combination of inspirational wisdom, thought provoking questions/exercises, insight from my own journey, and whatever else I feel moved to publish.

Get on "The Shit List" Here!


What's the advantage of being on your shit list?
Only those on the shit list, get the shit!   I am only publishing to directly to your inbox.  None of these messages will appear on my blog and will not be linked on my social sites.  

Now, that doesn't mean that we can't share our shit.

You are free to share these messages with your friends, family, and online community. You can simply forward the messages to them or encourage them to sign up themselves.

If any messages move you to respond publicly (like on your blog or social networking sites) please be sure to use the #DoEpicShit hashtag in your post. This way I (and others) can find it and show my (our) support.

If you'd like to connect with me privately in response to a message, you need only to reply to the message like a regular email and it comes directly to my inbox :)

Are you ready?  LET'S DO THE DAMN THING!


Note: If you are a current subscriber to Project #Flawless12, you DO NOT need to sign up.  You're already on "The Shit List."

6 comments:

  1. I'm ready. Let's do epic shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring.it.on! i've never been more excited to be on someone's shit list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thanks for your interest! There's a link in the post but I'll give it to you here: http://eepurl.com/kXt49
      I can't wait to share with you!!

      Delete

Your Thoughts?