Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project #Flawless - Day 7: Looking In the Mirror

I'm not going to lie to you...this one was hard for me to respond to.
I'm still not really responding to it.  Not publicly, anyway.
It forced me to look in the mirror...something I have only recently put into practice.
Sure, I look in the mirror to wash my face, brush my teeth and stuff like that...but I don't usually look at myself, if you catch my drift.
It started back in the early "ugly duckling" days of my youth.  (#seriousface)
It continued during the thirteen years I spent sliding from full-figured, to overweight, to obese.
It ended two years ago...but I'm still not completely comfortable with it.
But every time I get brave enough to take a peek...
I do like the hot chick I see ;)

1 comment:

  1. And you know you're hot!!! BE very proud of what you have accomplished. Look and admire yourself every chance you get.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?