Monday, February 6, 2012

Project #Flawless12 - Day 6: Windows to My Soul


Someone I loved told me he loved my eyes.
Loved the shape of them.
He said he always knew what I was thinking just by how I looked at him.
He never minded when I cried…
and he remains the only one who never did.

Many years later…
Another Someone I loved told me he loved my eyes.
Loved the shape of them.
He knew what I was thinking too. He knew everything.
He still does.

Two very different people.
Two very different times in my life.
Both looked into the windows to my soul.
Both saw me... the real me… #nofilter
and they both liked who they saw.
Both introduced her to me.

I love them very much.
I miss them more than I love them.

It's a shame the eyes they love may never see them again.
They want to say "thank you."

1 comment:

Your Thoughts?