Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#Flawless12 Day1: Me #nofilter

The courage to hold my phone above my head, smile, snap a picture (and I have an iPhone 3Gs so no two-way camera), and agree to accept the first picture taken no matter what. (I did crop it, though)
me #nofilter

To look at perfection in one of two ways... either it doesn't exist OR it is in the eye of the beholder.

Seeing the beauty and the lesson in a mistake...knowing that a set-back may very well be a set-up for something bigger...something better.

To walk through life without fear of being who I am meant to be...doing what it is in me to do...not letting anyone or anything stop my forward movement.

Laughing at myself...and with myself.

Knowing that a bad-hair-day is still a good day...especially with a cute hat.

Believing in infinite possibilities... it's never all or nothing...there's always a way.

This is Flawless defined by me.

What's your definition?


Would you like to participate in Project #Flawless12?

5 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly FABULOUS!!! All women need to come and read this!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, the photo is hot! It's all "ravishy" an' thangs!! I'm glad you're doing this. I just found out about it, but I'm gonna late-bird it and post tomorrow. Brilliant, Christie!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?