Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Decision to be "Flawless" #Flawless12

Deciding to do this challenge wasn't easy.
I had many many many talks with myself over this.
I had to convince myself that this was not vanity run amuck or selfish.
To be honest, I'm still not completely convinced. I've never done anything like this before.
Sure, I've done lots of introspection…examined my "guts."
But I realized that I rarely, if ever, let it move to the outside.
Why do I think it is such a crime to look at myself and say "You really are beautiful." 
Now I understand why it is so difficult to hear it from the mouths of others.
Not only that, it also has had an impact on my "guts."
Feeling good on the outside and feeling good on the inside is a two way street.
They work in concert.
One can't be without the other...and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with being pretty.
Just a little something to marinate on...

Project #Flawless12 begins TOMORROW - February 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?