Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day from The Cake Boss


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Let me tell you about this cake...

This is a gift from my daughter, Kennedy.
After thanking her for such a beautiful cake, I asked when she was able to pull off buying a cake for me without me knowing about it since there has rarely been an instance where she's not been in my presence.
She said: "I made it!"
I said: "You MADE it?"
Because it really looks like it was purchased decorated, right?

Well... turns out, her teacher conspired with other family members to purchase plain, heart-shaped cakes for the class to decorate for their moms.
And this is Kennedy's creation!  Wow!

Let me tell you about Kennedy...

For the past few months, she has been obsessed with watching reality shows on Netflix... 
In particular... Cake Boss.
Clearly, she paid attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?