Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Night #OnTheRoadToDisneyParks and My New Way to Do Disney

If you know anything about me at all, you know that when my friends at Disney call, I always answer... and I was so excited to be invited to participate in the #OnTheRoadToDisneyParks tour.

Last Friday night, they brought the party to Atlanta's Turner Field... the perfect place to have an entertaining evening with the team from one of my favorite Disney parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports.

I've been to the park several times for special Disney events during the Princess Half Marathon weekend and Disney Social Media Moms conferences... even caught a Braves spring training game once... but I've yet to fully experience it as the spectacular premier sports complex that it is...

That's all about to change!
After learning more about all the magic of Disney as it relates to sports, I've found a new way to do Disney!

The Disney ESPN Wide World of Sports (EWWOS) complex is internationally renown as it hosts more than 350 amateur and professional events a year for 70 different sports, accommodating athletes from 70 different countries.  In addition, it is the ultimate facility for youth sports giving our young aspiring sports stars incredible opportunities to train and compete.

Being the super SoccerMom that I am, I was especially excited to hear about how HUGE the youth soccer program is at Disney.  They have amazing camps, training programs and tournaments from beginners to collegiate level.

Well... here's where they got me...
(as if meeting and hugging Warrick Dunn wasn't enough)

If you know anything about Disney... you know they do NOTHING half-way.  
Everything is big. Everything is the best.  
They always go the extra mile... 
Now, they are committed to making the youth sports experience easy and unforgettable.

Disney has created some fabulous programs to ease the load on parents, coaches, and kids traveling to and participating in events at EWWOS.  Programs include travel planning, fundraising assistance, age-appropriate weight training/guidance, college scholarship programs, and WAY more!   

Teams and their families can enjoy a host of complimentary concierge services like transportation, food and equipment delivery to fields/arenas, on-site trainers, team-assigned photographer, and (the best ever) fun games and activities for players' siblings so they can feel a part of the action too!  All of this plus the opportunity to enjoy other parks and resort stays too!  
They even have a special EWWOS member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel to help teams and families have an amazing experience.

Honestly... they had me at "Your kids can play soccer and have a Disney vacation too."
Seriously, I've already started my research to see how I can get my daughter's team registered for the Disney President's Day Soccer Festival and what camps they have available this summer for both kids!

This SoccerMom's game is rising to a whole new level!   
Mission: Disney Team Mom is in full effect!

I have to admit, I do have an ulterior motive... 
I really miss Disney and I am more than ready to get back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?