Monday, June 17, 2013

The Sense of Self(ies)

I often take them... but I don't believe I fully embrace my self(ies).
I always hesitate before I post one... checking to see how long it's been since I posted the last one... then I hesitate again...

I worry about my self(ies)
I wonder what they say...
Too many = genuine pride?  Conceit?
A desperate cry for attention, perhaps?
Too few = too shy?
None at all = self-loathing?

I work hard on my self(ies)
The right angle... the right light... the right expression to properly convey the sentiment of the moment... the right smile... and, of course, the right touch of camera magic...

I should be proud of my self(ies)
After all, it is a creative reflection of me... not just a picture.

When pointing the lens toward you...
What do you have to say for your self(ies)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?