Friday, February 3, 2012

Project #Flawless12 Day 3 - ChatterBox: The Movie

If my life was a movie it would be...

A Dramatic-Romantic-Comedy-Action-Musical.

An epic masterpiece brought to cinematic life via the collaborative efforts of John Hughes, Spike Lee, John Woo, and Quentin Tarantino.  (I called James Cameron but he wasn't feeling the musical part.)
Written by Diablo Cody (Juno, United States of Tara) and Marc Cherry (The Golden Girls, Desperate Housewives)
Score and Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Timbaland, Adele, Alanis Morissette, and Res
Choreography by Judith Jamison (Alvin Ailey) and Napoleon & Tabbitha (So You Think You Can Dance)

If you know movies...
If you know musicals...
If you know anything about any of the aforementioned artists and their work...
Then you know me...
And you have a clear picture of what kind of movie my life would make...

Effin' AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you actually list real directors, writers, etc. I think I need to watch more award shows! Thank you for sparking this project!

    Big hugs to you, Friend-O-Mine!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?