Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Heart's a Stereo... (Project #Flawless12 - Day 14)

Today's prompt was to write a love letter to myself.
You would think that would be easy for me since I'm a writer and I've written romance novels (yes, I realize they haven't been published yet...baby steps, people...baby steps), but it really isn't.  
channeling radio raheem via my instagram
In fact, it was awkward.  
For obvious reasons, yes, but really even if I were supposed to be writing a love letter to someone else, I wouldn't.  
I'd probably make a mix-tape instead.  
So, the mix-tape to me would be...

"Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heros
"Adore" by Prince
"Halo" by Beyonce
"Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
"Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel
"I Couldn't Love You More" by Sade
"My Life" by Pharrell and Robin Thicke
"Nothing Else" by Justin Timberlake
"Just Because" by Conya Doss
"Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5
"Love Song" by Adele
"Stellar" by Incubus

1 comment:

  1. Good Choices. I can't believe I'm finally getting around to your #Flawless12 blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?