Monday, February 13, 2012

Everything You Need to Know About Me Can Be Found In One Place

Today, I wrote an article for The Examiner about how the answer to "What Do Women Want" can be found on Pinterest.  Well, it's true.  If a woman in your life is social-media-savvy and has gotten a taste of Pinterest, her life is now an open book.  I speak from experience.  I have no need for a bio because everything you need or want to know about me can be found on my Pinterest profile.

What inspires me.
What makes me feel good about myself.
What makes me laugh.
My personal style.
What I think is cool.
Where I want to go.
How I feel about love.
My vices and addictions.
What I wish I could say out loud.

To know me is to love me... and now you know... everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?