Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Figments of My Imagination

Lately, I've been severely neglecting my creative spirit.
For far too long I've been hiding behind my day job and "commercial" blogging and not really writing the way I want to.
I'm also guilty of keeping "the good stuff" to myself out of fear.
Bearing your soul through your craft is a scary thing, ya know?
So... I've decided to take a small step outside my comfort zone and created a collection of my short fiction and kind-of-like-poetry pieces on Medium called Figments of My Imagination.
Finally, I'm using this platform as I originally intended... to expand and stretch far beyond my traditional blogging limits.
Hopefully this will give me a little boost in confidence to take more steps toward bigger publishing.
I've crawled enough... time to walk.. run... fly!

If you like what you read, please feel free to check out my other collections on Medium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?