Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Words From A Wanderer": A Beautiful Soul, Published

I've followed the beauty of Alexandra Elle on Instagram for a few months now.
Her words and images are eloquent, touching, mesmerizing, soul-gripping, inspiring... nothing but the truth!
When she announced the availability of her new book "Words From A Wanderer: Notes and Love Poems," there was not one second of hesitation... I had to have it.
Not only did I have to have it because I treasure her work and her way with words... but also because I admire her courage...
She published her soul.
She. Let. Go.
I wanted to feel a piece of that again... maybe it will rub off.

The entire masterpiece can be read in the better part of an hour...
The best part... you don't have to start at the beginning.
Open the book anywhere and love will touch you...
Gaining and losing...
Falling in and falling out...
You loving me... me loving you... or not.
And the greatest love of all... above all.

It's the kind of book you read when you need to come to your senses.
Its the kind of book you need when your mind and your heart are at odds over all aspects of love and life.
Needless to say, I highly recommend it be come a permanent addition to your nightstand.

BUY IT HERE: Words From A Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?