Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life Happens...

On my wrist as an everyday reminder.
Life happens...
With or without our consent.
Unaffected by our schedule.
Regardless of our feelings.
It makes us laugh.
It makes us cry.
We will scream.
We will be silent.
Sometimes we gain.
Other times we lose.
We can choose to live by accepting every moment... good or bad... as a gift.
Or...
We can choose to die by wallowing in worry... self-loathing... and despair.
Either way...
Life happens.


(File this post under: "Things I write in my journal that I forget about and find when looking for something entirely different.")

1 comment:

  1. Well, right now I'm wallowing in self pity. I've been here for a while. Guess it's time to crawl out of the pit of despair. #ThePrincessBride

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?